a. How to submit a petition

  • Petitions may be submitted directly to the Chief Town Planner (Vigilance) either through post or e-mail.
  • Petitions may be also submitted through Government.

b. Matters that fall within the Purview of the Vigilance wing

        All matters falling regarding construction of building that fall within the purview of Kerala Municipality Building Rules and Kerala Panchayat Building Rules are enquired by the Vigilance wing of LSGD.